Since this post was published, we have released Foxit PDF SDK, the only true multi-platform SDK in the market, available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, UWP and Web. It features a single, consistent core API, as well as a built-in viewer and UI for faster development. Learn more.
Foxit SDK are happy to announce the release of Quick PDF Library 14. The 2017 version of the Library includes major improvements to its printing functionality, several enhancements to its management of EMF imports and support for the latest Embarcadero Delphi version, 10.2 Tokyo, among many other new features, bug fixes, and other enhancements.
“At Debenu we still believe in the core principle that brought us to our current position: we can provide real PDF value to the small-to-medium sized business. Quick PDF Library 14 lives up to that standard. I look forward to seeing your thoughts on the new release.” –Karl De Abrew, President at Foxit SDK.
Find the full list of changes in Quick PDF Library 14 below:
- New printing engine
- Delphi 10.2 Tokyo support
- SetInformation now supports XMP::Subject
- Metafile mode changes
- Added new MetaFileMode to allow alternative char spacing calculation used for EMF import
- Fixed Digital signature issue with encrypted documents
- When Adding TrueType fonts, the correct font type is now set and 8-bit cmaps are now loaded properly
- pdf:Keywords used when reading XMP rather than pdf:Keywords
- PDFium renderPageTofile now returns a value